Wednesday, July 31, 2013

How It Should Have Ended

I just want to take this time to tell people about How It Should Have Ended videos. Basically, they are animated shorts, looking for plot holes in culturally popular movies, and making a video of the entire movie within 3 to 5 minutes. Or they show multiple plot holes, and exploit them in order. I'm making it seem a lot more boring than they really are- here's the link:

http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com/videos?bcpid=51434042001&bclid=41247345001&bctid=2546591366001

Anyways, my favorite part about these videos, is every time the movie is about a super hero, they sit down with Superman and Batman and talk about how Superman has "every super power combined", and why Batman would just be awesome. Because he's Batman. Some are very well done, such as How Man of Steel Should Have Ended. Instead of thinking of a plan to fight General Zod in 24 hours, he defeats him in exactly 31 minutes. Without any property damage. Seriously, these videos are, like, my life, right here. Thanks for reading, you awesome person!

Quotes:

-Leonardo Di Caprio:     "ARE YOU INSANE?!"
-Batman:                        "I'm Batman."
-Iron Man:                       "Well, I did, because, I'm awesome. So... in your face."
-Batman:                        "I said, it's because, I'm Batman."
-Superman:                    "I will... freeze-breath your face off."
-Batman:                        "No you won't."
-Batman:                        "Why does everyone have a problem with this? It's because, I'm Batman."
-Inception Crew:            "LIMBOOO! How low can you go! How low can you go!"
-Superman:                   "THIS PLACE SERVES FOOD?!"
-Hulk:                             "Mmmm... schawarma.... "

No comments:

Post a Comment